Hey, guys! Preston here. This week's Ass Parade shows why all my friends take restaurant recommendations from me! I take a couple of my friends to an Asian spot I've been to before. The food is okay, but like I said, I've been here before and I know what goes down after dark. I start chatting with the waitress - one of the hottest Asian women that I've ever seen. She's kind of skeptical when I ask her about the "special menu" but finally she gives in and lets my homie have it. Man, can this girl get down with a mean blow job! Then another hottie comes in to give a helping hand followed by some naked sushi. Guys, you're going to love this update. I sure did!
Home
»
Asa Akira
»
AssParade
»
BangBros
»
Tasha Lynn
» [AssParade] Asa Akira, Tasha Lynn (Naked Sushi)
YOUR DAILY PORN MOVIES - Your Daily Dose Of Best Porn's Admin
The old server (hostgator) was bad and slow and they servers not support our number of visits on page. Now we decide a next, we rent a DEDICATED SERVER but we need to wait for approve. GOOGLE restored back my old BLOG yourdailyprnmovies. So now you can find latest posts there, and if will be the original yourdailypornvideos.com back, than we redirect our blog site to the new ONE!



