Loading...
» » » » [AssParade] Nautica Thorn, Havana Ginger (Double Action by the Pool)

So they told me that Havana Ginger was in town, and they also told me that she brought a friend from LA who everybody said was very hot. So I decided to go to his place and see what the big deal was. So I came to this huge house where she was staying, and Havana welcomes me with this cute top that made her tits look amazing. So we chat a little, and then we went inside where she introduces me to this amazing beauty. Her name is Nautica Thorn. She is hot, she is sensual but most of all she knows how to ride some cock. Her ass is just perfect, very petit, and sexy. We went inside and played a little round of pool, but then it got hot so we went outside to chill in the pool. I fucked these two chicks in the pool so good; to be honest this is one of the best shoots I've done. So check out how these two sexy girls satisfied my cock.



«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post